Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Message From Maz


This is my new solo tour. Although I do plan to have other comics and musicians performing with me. I wonder if that's false advertising. Can I be sued for calling it a "Solo" tour? I guess I could always argue that I meant "So Low" tour. But then I'd have to perform every show lying down on stage. The audience would ask, "why is Maz performing so low?" To which I would reply, "there's a lawsuit pending lady, stop asking questions." This is why I didn't go to law school!

Anyway, here are the dates for my new tour. I'm very excited about this as I get to do longer sets and have more fun on stage. Please pass this along to all your friends in these cities. I will be adding more cities both in and out of the U.S. as the tour progresses, so stay tuned for more.

ALL TICKETS AVAILABLE AT WWW.LIVENATION.COM - JUST ENTER "MAZ JOBRANI" IN THE SEARCH BOX.

Las Vegas - Dec. 26th - House of Blues (Mandalay Bay) - Me, Kvon, Max Amini, Reza Peyk, Shawn Pelofsky and Special Guest Rapper Yas - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6G9-bx7Kbc

New York - Jan. 10th - Town Hall - Me, Kvon, Meena Dimian, Maria Shehata and Special Guest Musicians Kiosk - www.kiosk-music.com/index.cfm (this is their first time ever in New York. NOT TO BE MISSED!)

San Diego - Jan. 16th - House of Blues - Me, Kvon, and Special Guest singer Janis Leahy - www.janisleahy.com

Seattle - Jan. 23rd - Triple Door - Me, Kvon, Reza Peyk

Vancouver - Jan. 24th - Commodore Ballroom - Me, Kvon, Reza Peyk

Philadelphia - Feb. 6th - Theater of the Living Arts- Me, Kvon and more...

Boston - Feb. 7th - Berklee Performance Center - Me, Kvon and more...

Ann Arbor, MI - Feb. 13th - The Ark - Me, Kvon and more...

Chicago - Feb. 14th - Lakeshore Theater - Me, Kvon and more...

Dallas - Feb. 20th - House of Blues - Me, Kvon and more...

San Francisco - Feb. 26-28 - Cobb's Comedy Club - Me, Kvon, Ali Mafi

Sacramento - Mar. 5-7 - Sacto Punchline - Me, Kvon, Ali Mafi

DC - April 25th - Lisner Auditorium - Tickets Not Yet Available

Also, please take a second to vote for my really good friend, comedian Sam Tripoli (who plays the cop in this picture) for the Howard Stern Radio contest. Go to this link and scroll to the bottom right - www.Sirius.com/howardstern You have till Nov. 30th to vote and it only takes a second. Please do vote for him as he's one of the funniest comics working today and deserves this.

Lastly, I'd like to thank Nick Saglimbeni for taking this picture. You can see more of Nick's work at www.slickforce.com

Happy Thanksgiving,

Maz

No comments: