Monday, February 19, 2007

Your Thoughts, Please

I started this site two months ago after talking with Arab Americans Democrats in Northern Virginia about what we can do to maintain a presence in upcoming elections. I appreciate your reading it. I've hit hits from across the globe. It's great to see how much people enjoy it. Thank you for your support and interest.

I'd like your thoughts on what this site should become. Please post and/or send me an e-mail message about what this site should be to help you. Let me know what you think we ought to do with it.

By the way, I'm trying to locate and easy-to-use calendar of events to help keep track of everything. Anybody have a calendar of events I can post?

How about sending me info on events I can post. I get some great feeds from our friends at the ADC and the AAI. Thanks and keep them coming! Others who know of events - please pass them on.

Keep reading and tell your friends.

Fred

No comments: